Looking out the window at coffee trees on the tour bus, you reach for your machete. We're heading into the jungle, forging new paths to excellent cherries.
Be transported to the coffee world with the Corvus Traveller's Subscription. Organized collections in this subscription highlight coffees from each major growing region we work with. You'll receive one single origin coffee each month unique to the series from the region we're currently exploring. Two bag subscriptions will feature a roaster's choice bag as well.
This winter we trek through Central America- discover four dynamic coffees from all across the subcontinent. This series will include:
- January: El Diamante- A washed caturra/bourbon lot from a celebrated region of Guatemala.
- February: Finca Santa Sofia- A natural Kenyan variety from the Pacas Family in El Salvador.
This Month: El Sendero- A washed typica/caturra/bourbon lot from a Co-op in Guatemala.
- April: Volcan Azul- A wild natural anaerobic H1 from Costa Rica.
You will also receive:
- 3-4 part coffee series meticulously selected by our Head Green Buyer
- A bespoke design for each series illustrated by top-tier artists
- A booklet with details on each farmer
Edit your order any time • Shipping calculated at checkout
Need to change something? Modifications to order can be made at any time up to date of process. Just send us a message via our chatbox or email us at email@example.com